Sleeping Queens Card Game
Rise and shine! The Pancake Queen, the Ladybug Queen and ten of their closest friends have fallen asleep under a sleeping spell and it’s your job to wake them up.
Use strategy, quick thinking and a little luck to rouse these napping nobles from their royal slumbers. But watch out for the wicked potions and dastardly dragons!
How to play:
On your turn, take ONE of the following actions, then draw a card:
- Play a King to awaken a Sleeping Queen from the playing area.
- Play a Knight to steal any one of your opponents’ awakened queens.
- Dragons: Your opponent can stop your knight by immediately playing a Dragon card from their hand.
- Play a Sleeping Potion card to put any one of your opponents’ awakened queens back to sleep.
- Wands: Your opponent can defend against a sleeping potion by immediately playing a Wand card from their hand.
- Play a Jester card and take a chance!
Discard one or more cards to draw new cards. There are three different ways you can do this:
- Discard a single card of any kind and draw one card.
- Discard pair of identical number cards and draw two cards.
- Discard three or more number cards that make an addition equation and draw three or more cards
The first player to collect 5 queens or 50 points worth of queens in a 2-3 player game, or 4 queens or 40 points worth of queens in a 4-5 player game wins.
Contents: 79 card
Recommended Age: 8 years +
Players: 2 - 5